Would like to know if anyone could tell me average GPH at cruise and at trawler speed for late 80's 32 and 36 aft cabins. Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities. Air conditioning, queen-sized beds, microwave, functioning bathrooms and LCD TV is a short list of some equipment that can be found on-board Carver Yachts. We are trying to get some kind of a range of fuel consumption at different rpm levels. Save. { amazon_ad_logo="hide"; Re: Carver 3607 or equivalent on ICW I run a Carver 374 gas boat with twin 7.4L Mercruisers. When we go we are fully loaded with fuel, dinghy, food, Beer, 4 people and a dog. ! Offering the best selection of Carver boats to choose from. PLEASE NOTE: 'Carver Yachts' is a trademark of Marquis Yachts, LLC. } GAS engine, transmission and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum. Sales Department phone 1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin 1 of 19 View Large Images Description Stock #110659 - If you are in the market for an aft cabin, look no further than this 1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin, just reduced to $12,000 (offers encouraged).This vessel is located in Jacksonville, Florida and is in good condition. It needs no work for you to confidently start cruising today. When she was introduced in 1982, the 3607 Aft Cabin was the biggest boat ever built by Carver. Pete Bardunias (28' 1980 Carver Mariner "Arcadia", 21' 1975 Glastron V215 (plus a few more toys), Clifton Park, NY) --- Moderator of the Carver Boats Forum, President/CEO, the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County, Board Member, Eastern NY Marine Trades Assn. We ran at trawler speeds at about 1850 rpm and an average of 8.5 knots. Featuring a line of exquisitely furnished large boats, Carver Yachts supplies some of the more luxurious vessels on the water. There are many Carver boats for sale in Florida. If I have to get off the lake quickly, I can get 30 miles an hour at 3,600 rpm, but then my gpm is under 1/2 gallon (don't tell the wife). Current Price: US$ 27,000 . So I have decided to create a user-submitted database of boats and their fuel economy. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. One of the reasons I liked the Carver 36 is that it is because it has the dual-mode hull. She was the biggest boat built by Carver at the time. Check out this Used 1986 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale in Placida, FL. Reducing the speed of the GB42 to 9 knots cuts fuel consumption down to 6 gallons per hour. amazon_ad_title="Hunting and Fishing"; //--> amazon_ad_height="90"; Engine-desktop. Boring tested the boat with full water and fuel and 3 people aboard. We were on the hook every night so some generator time is there. amazon_ad_width="728"; { BoatTEST.com She is also equipped with twin Mercruiser engines that have if (document.selecter4.select4.options[document.selecter4.select4.selectedIndex].value != "none") Jet Drive. { Every Carver hull is carefully formed from multiple layers of hand-laid fiberglass. I find that 10 MPH is a nice cruising speed, the engines don't load up (1800 RPM) and I … if (document.selecter6.select6.options[document.selecter6.select6.selectedIndex].value != "none") Engine-desktop. location = document.selecter4.select4.options[document.selecter4.select4.selectedIndex].value 36' Carver 3607 Aft Cabin. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! I figure im going through about a gallon per mile at a average 8 to 10 knots. function go2() { Time will tell. That equates to 1 MPG, and actually that is not bad for a 12000+ lb boat. FuelType. Contact. } Direct Drive. Similarly, a Grand Banks 42 Classic with twin 210 hp diesels uses 14 gallons per hour at 11 knots. I calculate that we were 1.1 to 1.2 mpg. We hope you enjoy your visit and come back frequently! Discuss Carver Boats and Yachts at the best Carver Owners Forum on the net! amazon_color_link="206BA2"; Find Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale in Kentucky. It has twin 7.4 L Crusader gas engines. { { Slowing the Fleming down to 8 knots reduces the fuel consumption considerably, cutting fuel burn by almost half. It can be a long process but worth it in the end. Depending of speed, wind/weather, and tuning you can expect anywhere from 1.7 MPG to .8 MPG. If you are in the market for an aft cabin, look no further than this 1982 Carver 3607, priced right at $33,400 (offers encouraged). 350 hp each, and yes, consumption is about 60 to 70 gph at that speed (not recommended for more than a few minutes). Then something happened. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com. The age of resin and fabric dawned and aft cabin cruisers evolved into something ... well, boxy and fat. Thanks, John Engine-desktop. Year: 1983 Length: 36' Engine/Fuel Type: Twin / Gas/Petrol. She is also equipped with twin Volvo Penta engines that have 2,205 hours.We are looking for people all '87 Carver 3607 fuel efficiency Discussion in ' Carver Yacht ' started by JeffG , Dec 26, 2012 . Gas. When this restoration project is completed this will be the best 1982 Carver 3607 on the market! We were on the hook every night so some generator time is there. Hull Type. I don't know if this is true or not. Fuel Type. Find Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Restoration This yacht is for sale, however, I will be enjoying the hell out of her until that day comes! Ive had my 1985 3607 with twin motors for two years and trying to figure out my gas consumption. Would like to know if anyone could tell me average GPH at cruise and at trawler speed for late 80's 32 and 36 aft cabins. Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities. Air conditioning, queen-sized beds, microwave, functioning bathrooms and LCD TV is a short list of some equipment that can be found on-board Carver Yachts. We are trying to get some kind of a range of fuel consumption at different rpm levels. Save. { amazon_ad_logo="hide"; Re: Carver 3607 or equivalent on ICW I run a Carver 374 gas boat with twin 7.4L Mercruisers. When we go we are fully loaded with fuel, dinghy, food, Beer, 4 people and a dog. ! Offering the best selection of Carver boats to choose from. PLEASE NOTE: 'Carver Yachts' is a trademark of Marquis Yachts, LLC. } GAS engine, transmission and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum. Sales Department phone 1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin 1 of 19 View Large Images Description Stock #110659 - If you are in the market for an aft cabin, look no further than this 1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin, just reduced to $12,000 (offers encouraged).This vessel is located in Jacksonville, Florida and is in good condition. It needs no work for you to confidently start cruising today. When she was introduced in 1982, the 3607 Aft Cabin was the biggest boat ever built by Carver. Pete Bardunias (28' 1980 Carver Mariner "Arcadia", 21' 1975 Glastron V215 (plus a few more toys), Clifton Park, NY) --- Moderator of the Carver Boats Forum, President/CEO, the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County, Board Member, Eastern NY Marine Trades Assn. We ran at trawler speeds at about 1850 rpm and an average of 8.5 knots. Featuring a line of exquisitely furnished large boats, Carver Yachts supplies some of the more luxurious vessels on the water. There are many Carver boats for sale in Florida. If I have to get off the lake quickly, I can get 30 miles an hour at 3,600 rpm, but then my gpm is under 1/2 gallon (don't tell the wife). Current Price: US$ 27,000 . So I have decided to create a user-submitted database of boats and their fuel economy. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. One of the reasons I liked the Carver 36 is that it is because it has the dual-mode hull. She was the biggest boat built by Carver at the time. Check out this Used 1986 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale in Placida, FL. Reducing the speed of the GB42 to 9 knots cuts fuel consumption down to 6 gallons per hour. amazon_ad_title="Hunting and Fishing"; //--> amazon_ad_height="90"; Engine-desktop. Boring tested the boat with full water and fuel and 3 people aboard. We were on the hook every night so some generator time is there. amazon_ad_width="728"; { BoatTEST.com She is also equipped with twin Mercruiser engines that have if (document.selecter4.select4.options[document.selecter4.select4.selectedIndex].value != "none") Jet Drive. { Every Carver hull is carefully formed from multiple layers of hand-laid fiberglass. I find that 10 MPH is a nice cruising speed, the engines don't load up (1800 RPM) and I … if (document.selecter6.select6.options[document.selecter6.select6.selectedIndex].value != "none") Engine-desktop. location = document.selecter4.select4.options[document.selecter4.select4.selectedIndex].value 36' Carver 3607 Aft Cabin. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! I figure im going through about a gallon per mile at a average 8 to 10 knots. function go2() { Time will tell. That equates to 1 MPG, and actually that is not bad for a 12000+ lb boat. FuelType. Contact. } Direct Drive. Similarly, a Grand Banks 42 Classic with twin 210 hp diesels uses 14 gallons per hour at 11 knots. I calculate that we were 1.1 to 1.2 mpg. We hope you enjoy your visit and come back frequently! Discuss Carver Boats and Yachts at the best Carver Owners Forum on the net! amazon_color_link="206BA2"; Find Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale in Kentucky. It has twin 7.4 L Crusader gas engines. { { Slowing the Fleming down to 8 knots reduces the fuel consumption considerably, cutting fuel burn by almost half. It can be a long process but worth it in the end. Depending of speed, wind/weather, and tuning you can expect anywhere from 1.7 MPG to .8 MPG. If you are in the market for an aft cabin, look no further than this 1982 Carver 3607, priced right at $33,400 (offers encouraged). 350 hp each, and yes, consumption is about 60 to 70 gph at that speed (not recommended for more than a few minutes). Then something happened. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com. The age of resin and fabric dawned and aft cabin cruisers evolved into something ... well, boxy and fat. Thanks, John Engine-desktop. Year: 1983 Length: 36' Engine/Fuel Type: Twin / Gas/Petrol. She is also equipped with twin Volvo Penta engines that have 2,205 hours.We are looking for people all '87 Carver 3607 fuel efficiency Discussion in ' Carver Yacht ' started by JeffG , Dec 26, 2012 . Gas. When this restoration project is completed this will be the best 1982 Carver 3607 on the market! We were on the hook every night so some generator time is there. Hull Type. I don't know if this is true or not. Fuel Type. Find Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Restoration This yacht is for sale, however, I will be enjoying the hell out of her until that day comes! Ive had my 1985 3607 with twin motors for two years and trying to figure out my gas consumption. Would like to know if anyone could tell me average GPH at cruise and at trawler speed for late 80's 32 and 36 aft cabins. Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities. Air conditioning, queen-sized beds, microwave, functioning bathrooms and LCD TV is a short list of some equipment that can be found on-board Carver Yachts. We are trying to get some kind of a range of fuel consumption at different rpm levels. Save. { amazon_ad_logo="hide"; Re: Carver 3607 or equivalent on ICW I run a Carver 374 gas boat with twin 7.4L Mercruisers. When we go we are fully loaded with fuel, dinghy, food, Beer, 4 people and a dog. ! Offering the best selection of Carver boats to choose from. PLEASE NOTE: 'Carver Yachts' is a trademark of Marquis Yachts, LLC. } GAS engine, transmission and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum. Sales Department phone 1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin 1 of 19 View Large Images Description Stock #110659 - If you are in the market for an aft cabin, look no further than this 1988 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin, just reduced to $12,000 (offers encouraged).This vessel is located in Jacksonville, Florida and is in good condition. It needs no work for you to confidently start cruising today. When she was introduced in 1982, the 3607 Aft Cabin was the biggest boat ever built by Carver. Pete Bardunias (28' 1980 Carver Mariner "Arcadia", 21' 1975 Glastron V215 (plus a few more toys), Clifton Park, NY) --- Moderator of the Carver Boats Forum, President/CEO, the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County, Board Member, Eastern NY Marine Trades Assn. We ran at trawler speeds at about 1850 rpm and an average of 8.5 knots. Featuring a line of exquisitely furnished large boats, Carver Yachts supplies some of the more luxurious vessels on the water. There are many Carver boats for sale in Florida. If I have to get off the lake quickly, I can get 30 miles an hour at 3,600 rpm, but then my gpm is under 1/2 gallon (don't tell the wife). Current Price: US$ 27,000 . So I have decided to create a user-submitted database of boats and their fuel economy. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. One of the reasons I liked the Carver 36 is that it is because it has the dual-mode hull. She was the biggest boat built by Carver at the time. Check out this Used 1986 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale in Placida, FL. Reducing the speed of the GB42 to 9 knots cuts fuel consumption down to 6 gallons per hour. amazon_ad_title="Hunting and Fishing"; //--> amazon_ad_height="90"; Engine-desktop. Boring tested the boat with full water and fuel and 3 people aboard. We were on the hook every night so some generator time is there. amazon_ad_width="728"; { BoatTEST.com She is also equipped with twin Mercruiser engines that have if (document.selecter4.select4.options[document.selecter4.select4.selectedIndex].value != "none") Jet Drive. { Every Carver hull is carefully formed from multiple layers of hand-laid fiberglass. I find that 10 MPH is a nice cruising speed, the engines don't load up (1800 RPM) and I … if (document.selecter6.select6.options[document.selecter6.select6.selectedIndex].value != "none") Engine-desktop. location = document.selecter4.select4.options[document.selecter4.select4.selectedIndex].value 36' Carver 3607 Aft Cabin. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! I figure im going through about a gallon per mile at a average 8 to 10 knots. function go2() { Time will tell. That equates to 1 MPG, and actually that is not bad for a 12000+ lb boat. FuelType. Contact. } Direct Drive. Similarly, a Grand Banks 42 Classic with twin 210 hp diesels uses 14 gallons per hour at 11 knots. I calculate that we were 1.1 to 1.2 mpg. We hope you enjoy your visit and come back frequently! Discuss Carver Boats and Yachts at the best Carver Owners Forum on the net! amazon_color_link="206BA2"; Find Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale in Kentucky. It has twin 7.4 L Crusader gas engines. { { Slowing the Fleming down to 8 knots reduces the fuel consumption considerably, cutting fuel burn by almost half. It can be a long process but worth it in the end. Depending of speed, wind/weather, and tuning you can expect anywhere from 1.7 MPG to .8 MPG. If you are in the market for an aft cabin, look no further than this 1982 Carver 3607, priced right at $33,400 (offers encouraged). 350 hp each, and yes, consumption is about 60 to 70 gph at that speed (not recommended for more than a few minutes). Then something happened. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com. The age of resin and fabric dawned and aft cabin cruisers evolved into something ... well, boxy and fat. Thanks, John Engine-desktop. Year: 1983 Length: 36' Engine/Fuel Type: Twin / Gas/Petrol. She is also equipped with twin Volvo Penta engines that have 2,205 hours.We are looking for people all '87 Carver 3607 fuel efficiency Discussion in ' Carver Yacht ' started by JeffG , Dec 26, 2012 . Gas. When this restoration project is completed this will be the best 1982 Carver 3607 on the market! We were on the hook every night so some generator time is there. Hull Type. I don't know if this is true or not. Fuel Type. Find Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Motoryacht for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Carver 3607 Aft Cabin Restoration This yacht is for sale, however, I will be enjoying the hell out of her until that day comes! Ive had my 1985 3607 with twin motors for two years and trying to figure out my gas consumption.
Go to Top