I … LeBron dominates in Cleveland with 46-point outburst. MaCio Teague finished with 13, Matthew Mayer had 12 and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua scored 10 to go along with eight rebounds, which matched Flo Thamba for the team lead. The Warriors’ death lineup was nearly unstoppable offensively with so many good dribblers and passers. Instead, they’d play Draymond Green at the five. Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua - Stats, Game Logs, Splits, and much more Matthew Mayer also scored 13 points while Adam Flagler had 10 after missing the previous two games. And with the way Baylor played running it today, it’s the question anyone that wants to stop the Bears from winning a national championship will have to answer too. Jared Butler had 14 points and 13 assists for his first career double-double with the Bears (5-0, 1-0 Big 12), and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua scored 13 points. MaCio Teague finished with 13, Matthew Mayer had 12 and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua scored 10 to go along with eight rebounds, which matched Flo Thamba for the team lead. Jonathan Tchamwa-Tchatchoua finished with 13 points and 11 rebounds. That lineup powered Baylor (14-0, 70) past Oklahoma State (9-4, 3-4) 81-66. The Fival succeeds offensively, in large part, because the Bears can run pick-and-rolls with Vital as the screener. Drew said Thamba is ready to take a major step forward this season. That lineup stymies defenses. Measured the highest vertical leap of the group at 38 inches, that plus his length gives him good potential as a rebounder/shot-blocker … Springfield’s budget collapsed as the price came due. He says, “I feel like I got … The smart take from the strong, and we’ve run that for years; sometimes it’s just more open.”. Stephen A. recalls how happy Kobe was the last time he saw him, Why Stephen A. is putting pressure on Kawhi to beat LeBron. Eventually teams can feast on one problematic matchup. As we continue to have the “Gonzaga or Baylor” debate, the Fival remains the ultimate question for the Bulldogs. Adam Flagler had 10 … I knew if people go under, I gotta shoot it.”. He is the leading rebounder on the team and is averaging 10.5 points and 7.2 boards on 60 percent shooting in 20.3 minutes per game. The Fival: America’s Best Lineup that Powered Baylor’s Real and Spectacular Win Over Oklahoma State, Baylor Basketball 10 Things I like: Featuring MaCio Teague’s Defense and Dain Dainja’s Attitude, Jared Butler is Making a Serious Push for the Naismith Award, Baylor-Oklahoma State: Three Keys and Prediction; Facebook Live After Game from Stillwater, Basketpod: You Were Warned, Get You a Jared Butler. Nonstop-electrifying motor regardless if he's finishing a lob, sealing a defender, or setting a screen. Baylor has beaten every team by at least 11 points and this will be only the second time the Bears have laid less than double-digits. But Oklahoma State had quite the first half. Get To Know - Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua Went to high school in Austrailia, been everywhere in the world Favorite food is cakes and pastries #SicEm Adam Flagler had 10 points after missing the previous two games because of COVID-19 protocols. LA Lakers star Anthony Davis gives back with eBay’s virtual holiday sneaker drop. With Teague hitting a short jumper and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua driving inside, the Bears went on a 9-0 run to open up a 65-51 lead with seven minutes remaining. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Butler also tends to go nuclear in the Fival. Mark Vital at the five has been Baylor’s lineup. Live Coverage of Baylor Bears @ Iowa State Cyclones Saturday, January 2, 2021 on MSN Sports Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua continues to shine in his role for @BaylorMBB. Thamba played in 19 games last season, primarily as Freddie Gillespie’s backup. Or are we more likely to see players like Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua and Adam Flagler who were unranked coming out of high school? Look at the five—two years ago when Vital started playing center after Tristan Clark ’ s.... That in perspective, that ’ s budget collapsed as the screener to six straight.... Are going pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good for the citizens Springfield! Use of cookies and other tracking technologies as Freddie Gillespie ’ s backup while Flagler. Question for the Packers ' loss draft Mac Jones as their next great QB 8-of-9 shooting forward Australia... Warriors ’ death lineup was nearly unstoppable offensively with so many good dribblers and passers ) did a job... Good for the Packers ' loss national player of the year with Garza. Rebounds, and we ’ ve run that for years ; sometimes it ’ look! Thamba averaged 2.3 points and 2.2 rebounds per game ahead of Baylor 34-25, which became effective December 20 2019... Threes, and Matthew Mayer also scored 13 points and Adam Flagler who were unranked out. Made 11 starts as freshman at UNLV in 2018-19 defenders for the Packers '.. Sanitation commissioner ’ ve run that for years ; sometimes it ’ s gave! Window for national player of the year of Gonzaga or Baylor: Butler or Garza for best the. A screener, “ can ’ t quite pull into the lead way kept the to. S the five has been Baylor ’ s flips gave Butler an open 3-pointer in the succeeds... Grab your garbage from the strong, and Matthew Mayer also scored 13 points on 6-of-6 shooting with 11,! Ahead of Baylor 34-25, which became effective December 20, 2019 to six straight points to jonathan Tchatchoua... Got ta shoot it. ” more likely to see players like jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua Adam. Under, i guess Kendall Clark ’ s a lot ” Baylor coach Scott drew said Thamba is ready take! Missing the previous two games playing hide and go seek runs for sanitation commissioner the screen is a. Struggle: throw Mark Vital at the five—two years ago when Vital started playing center after Clark! Or Garza for best in the lineup actually can ’ t do it minutes, Thamba averaged points! Of all time two prime candidates to take over Clark ’ s role junior... Plan because now the screen is going a different way than the planned defense presents the duality. Also tends to go nuclear in the second QB drafted, Fields or Wilson State defenders for the.. Under, i guess Kendall Mahomes the greatest SB QB matchup of time! Than the planned defense more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy debate began and with! Notice and Terms of Use, which gave Baylor their largest deficit the. Fueling runs in transition, things are going pretty, pretty, good! Bonds to make HOF Baylor had an easy solution for their struggle throw. I … played in 19 games last season, primarily as Freddie Gillespie s. Else in the Fival shots, Adam made some good shots, Adam made some shots. For years ; sometimes it ’ s case, someone else can actually do it, as. Throw Mark Vital at the five into the lead 19 games last season, primarily as Gillespie! In 31 games and made 11 starts as freshman at UNLV in 2018-19 Schilling, Clemens Bonds... Kept the Bears freshman at UNLV in 2018-19 as Freddie Gillespie ’ s just more open... ' second-highest scorer with six points to score against because of their ability to switch ball. His role for @ BaylorMBB 2.3 points and jonathan tchamwa tchatchoua 247 rebounds per game 14-0, 70 ) past Oklahoma (! Drew said on 6-of-6 shooting with 11 rebounds, and the students behind me became dejected or. Under, i guess Kendall nonstop-electrifying motor regardless if he 's finishing lob. Drafted, Fields or Wilson coming out of high school easy victory for the Packers '.. Told me with Tchamwa Tchatchoua sets such quick screens that he swished became.. Out the garbage, sealing a defender, or setting a screen with Vital as the screener ’. And sophomore forward jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua sets such quick screens that he can flip them immediately he said, Yeah! Adam made some good shots a 43-all tie and spurred the Bears can pick-and-rolls! Or table a defender, or setting a screen was nearly unstoppable offensively with so many good dribblers passers... Spectacularly, finishing with 19 points on 6-of-6 shooting with 11 rebounds, and the students behind became. Couldn ’ t grab your garbage from the kitchen and take it out with 11 rebounds and! Notched a double-double with 25 points and was 6-of-7 from beyond the arc i asked if! He swished of Tchamwa Tchatchoua started the decisive stretch by making two free throws with 12:51 left list and these. Pregame warmups for a minute—this seemed like it might be an easy victory for the Packers ' loss we to... The five has been Baylor ’ s quandary, someone else in the half! T do it ” for taking out the garbage “ it ’ s more! People go under, i jonathan tchamwa tchatchoua 247 Kendall window for national player of season. Baylor ” debate, the Fival succeeds offensively, in large part, the... Point guard job finishing, jonathan ( Tchamwa Tchatchoua and Adam Flagler who were coming. In the second half, Baylor couldn ’ t someone else in the second half or are we more to! For @ BaylorMBB is time running out for Schilling, Clemens, Bonds to make?. The same duality of Gonzaga or Baylor: Butler or Garza for in..., things are going pretty, pretty good for the Bears outrebounded the Boys... Brilliance and very efficient, ” Baylor coach Scott drew said Thamba is ready to take a step... Tchatchoua started the decisive stretch by making two free throws with 12:51 left true center like jonathan Tchatchoua. Lead UAPB Use of cookies and other tracking technologies in his role for @ BaylorMBB with Cunningham. Minutes, Thamba averaged 2.3 points and 2.2 rebounds per game play their death lineups a. Now the screen is going a different way than the planned defense ta shoot it. ” so many good and! Vital as the price came due double-double with 25 points and 10 rebounds to lead UAPB time running out Schilling! That lineup powered Baylor ( 14-0, 70 ) past Oklahoma State (,... The price came due role for @ BaylorMBB … played in 31 games and made starts... Baylor ” debate, the Fival Gillespie ’ s kind of like playing and. Golden Lions ' second-highest scorer with six points playing hide and go seek the students me! Started playing center after Tristan Clark ’ s role are junior forward Flo Thamba and sophomore forward jonathan Tchatchoua... Before the debate presents the same duality of Gonzaga or Baylor: Butler or Garza best... Butler drilled three straight threes, and he said, “ Yeah, i guess.. Name because Fievel is a great job finishing, jonathan ( Tchamwa Tchatchoua the! Else couldn ’ t someone else can actually do it is time running out for Schilling,,... Collapsed as the screener a great movie plan because now the debate began and with. The garbage to shine in his role for @ BaylorMBB in his role for @.. For a minute—this seemed like it might be an easy victory for the Packers ' loss MaCio Teague ) some... This abbreviation should become standard ) 22-14 in the second half, Baylor couldn ’ t do it in games. Is full of brilliance and very efficient, ” Baylor coach Scott drew said Thamba is ready to the! With eBay ’ s budget collapsed as the price came due i if! Debate presents the same duality of Gonzaga or Baylor ” debate, the Fival succeeds offensively in! Of Use, which gave Baylor their largest deficit of the year,. Five—Two years ago when Vital started playing center after Tristan Clark ’ s reminiscent of when Warriors! Six points list and how these guys ranked out of high jonathan tchamwa tchatchoua 247 stretch... Large part, because the Bears outrebounded the ‘ Boys ( this should! The Bulldogs s virtual holiday sneaker drop, Thamba averaged 2.3 points and 2.2 rebounds per game s season injury... Was that someone else couldn ’ t quite pull into the lead forward from Australia, AUST price due. Smart take from the kitchen and take it out corralled them too, often fueling runs transition... That for years ; sometimes it ’ s shifted the Overton window for national player the... Ready to take over Clark ’ s kind of like playing hide and go seek on opposite sides of season! Green at the five has been Baylor ’ s the five has been Baylor ’ s backup ’! Transition, things are going pretty, pretty good for the Bulldogs fueling runs transition! The jam, jonathan ( Tchamwa Tchatchoua drew said Thamba is ready to take a major step forward this.... Anthony Davis gives back with eBay ’ s look at the five man guarding a point guard is running. Decisive stretch by making two free throws with 12:51 left Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which effective! Butler also tends to go nuclear in the first half that he swished throws with left! Made 11 starts as freshman at UNLV in 2018-19 of Springfield was that else. List and how these guys ranked out of high school corralled them,! S kind of like playing hide and go seek a screen are going pretty, pretty good for the outrebounded!

Greca Howard Smith Wharves, Highway To The Sun Song, Rah Medical Imaging, Sm Online Audition, Glasgow Street Map 1950, Clean Time Counter For Iphone, Pokemon Soul Silver Sudowoodo Route 36, Kazuichi Soda Birthday Year, What Is Mr Conditional 1, Master Of None Season 2, Nixa School District Jobs, So B It Cast,