We now connect the PlanarTracker node’s Mask input to the Expression node, and we’re now ready to track. So, you can see now that funny transform has gone away. PlanarTracker is a powerful tool for tracking surfaces that lie on a plane in your source footage. The furthest away object we want to track is in the bottom-most layer, and, in our case, our boat layer. This will hide all of the drawing overlays and make it easier to see our track. We want to make certain that our track is good, and not just in those four corners, but in the center of the track as well. A rigid surface, like a wall or a side of an object, are good planes to track. PowerMesh enables a powerful new sub-planar tracking engine for VFX, roto, and stabilization. Click to set the current frame as the reference frame for the planar surface. Sets the node type to export the track data: • CornerPin2D (relative) - warp the image according to the relative transform between the current frame and the reference frame. In this tutorial, I am going to demonstrate how to correct tracks when they drift. In these cases, it can be much easier to use a luma or chroma key to specify what areas you want to track, and Nuke’s PlanarTracker lets you do just that. Now, if we go back to the Merge node, we can set the mask to rgba.alpha, and if we connect that to the Viewer, we should see that we have a nice holdout. Ordinarily in Roto land, we can simply paint a couple of mask shapes over our first shape. As in the previous tutorial, we will select our Read node and export a CornerPin using the absolute mode. • Mask Luminance - use the luminance of the mask input to define the plane to track. At this point, you might be tempted to say the cable does not fully occlude the boat, so why can’t you just track normally? This option locks down the image so that the tracked plane effectively doesn't move - can be very useful for applying drift corrections. We just need to tweak the roto shape on the cable a little bit. See, Use the Tracker controls in the Viewer to track your footage. Learn Nuke. • planar-track this shape - Select this to convert the roto shape into a track object that doesn't contain any tracking data (if it's not already). Going back to our reference frame, we can move any of the four corners to other positions to help us eyeball when things go wrong. Now, what I would like to do is insert this Nuke logo into our post track. This has two implications: one, that we are going to supply an alpha channel on the PlanarTracker node’s Mask input, and two, that by saying inverted mask, our track region will be specified where the pixel’s alpha is 0. Let’s click the go to reference frame button, just in case we forgot where we started. This is a context-sensitive toolbar to let you perform your entire tracking workflow from left to right, for example, tracking, display, and correction, and export, all without having to go back to any node properties panel. NUKE Planar Tracker Tutorial by Escape StudiosNUKE STUDIO and NUKEX’s Planar Tracker allows you to track areas in your image sequence that lie on a plane. To do this, we are going to display our planar surface and move the corners of the surface somewhere that is easy to see, for example, the corners of the window. We will get rid of the drawing handles and see how that track went. There are lots of options here, depending on how you want to work or what format your mask is in. In this tutorial, we’re going to look at tracking multiple layers. I am also going to lock the tracking Bezier so we don’t accidentally select and move its control points. In this shot, I want to track this window here, but I know that the window is difficult to track because of the reflections, motion blur, and lens distortion. 1 min lettura. This means you get a much more stable and accurate track compared to traditional 2D pattern trackers. I am going to draw a white border around the cable. Playing next. So that seems to look much better. We can see here that there is a nice blue sky here with clouds, which would be perfect to pull a chroma key from, and this is exactly what we have done with the Primatte node here. I’m going to rename the layer floor. For more information, see. Visual effects dominate at the box office, and Nuke is the compositing software that is used at high-end studios to create those mind-blowing effects. Now, let’s finally export our track data. The PlanarTrackerLayer is also the place where the results of the track are saved to. Let’s start by creating our PlanarTracker. For the tracking itself, almost everything is the same. We actually have two tools to help us see and correct for drift. Now let’s set the alpha component of the shape’s color to 0. If you look at the logo, you can see a lot of features are being tracked here and are biasing the track. In this comprehensive course, digital compositing pioneer and Nuke authority Steve Wright introduces this complex and powerful tool to visual effects artists new to Nuke. Then scrub in the timeline to make sure the results stick as they should. Instead, we’ll go back to our floor track and go to our reference frame. Sets what mask or an alpha from another source you intend to include, for example, if you have the results of a chroma keying that you want to use with your primary mask: • Source Alpha - use the alpha channel of the source footage to define the plane to track. It also works for many layers at a time. You will see that at the reference frame the planar surface is yellow. It’s very useful for clean up, face replacement, digital makeup and other tasks that require… But instead of using mocha Pro, you can also use MochaImport+ with the planar track This is a common problem in tracking panning shots, where using the additional input of the PlanarTracker is very useful. When enabled, you can adjust the plane using the four output indicators in the Viewer. NukeX 6.3 PlanarTracker Tutorial: Tracking Multiple Layers from The Foundry on Vimeo. Now, let’s start the track. The easiest way to do this is to select the new track layer from the layer selected, and then just start drawing. We can see that the track is slightly better for that point, however, we want better tools to help us diagnose when our track is going wrong and then to make corrections a lot easier. NOTE:  By default, when you create a PlanarTracker node a Roto node is connected to this input. I first make sure my post layer is selected, and then I click the correct plane button. We look at all these in detail in later tutorials. The idea is to order your layers in the curves menu by their distance from the camera, so that the object drawn in the topmost track layer is closer to the camera and, in our case, our cable layer. • planar-track this shape (fwd) - Select this to track your shape while the track is played forwards. We also have a Primatte node that I have already set up to pull a chroma key, and an Expression node for some hard cleanup. To see how the track went, we can display and move our planar surface on the reference frame, and then scrub through the timeline. You can adjust the indicator’s position by dragging it in the Viewer or by copying and pasting coordinates from other controls. If we scrub through the footage, we can see that the cable doesn't change its shape or orientation much. NukeX 6.3 Planar Tracker Tutorial: Rig Removal and Hold-Out Layers from The Foundry on Vimeo. • Mask Alpha - use the mask input alpha channel to define the plane to track. This does not need to be perfect, it just needs to be on the floor somewhere. When we are done, we can click the Track Forward button and watch it track to the end of the shot. It’s important to know that planar track layers interact with other layers. PlanarTracker (NukeX only) is a powerful tool for tracking surfaces that lie on a plane in … I will also rename this layer boat. When enabled, detected features are locked to local corners. For example, let’s go to the last frame and move the right top-hand corner. A value of 0 disables smoothing, while a value of 1 is maximum smoothing. This looks like a pretty reasonable track and, importantly, it covers most of the overlap area between the cable and the boat. Track complex organic surfaces through occlusions and blur using Mocha’s intuitive layer-based interface. Vídeo tutorial que visa mostrar a utilização das principais ferramentas do operador Planar Tracker para a execução de um processo… Tutorial Planar Tracker (The Foundry Nuke) on Vimeo Join Mar 17, 2015 - Introduction to The Foundry's NUKEX 6.3 Tutorials on Planar Tracker, by Dan Ring. Now we are free to move the corners to where we want to place our image. If we wanted, we could repeat this process of moving reference frame corners and tweaking them elsewhere as much as we want, each time improving the track. So because our holdout layer is on top, our holdout shape will mask out the logo from the floor shape beneath it. We start by creating a PlanarTracker from the Transform menu. As you can see, the logo is sticking very tightly to the back of the panel. We do this in exactly the same way as before. We will also move it to a sensible place in the Node Graph to make it look a little less messy. Planar vector tracker Nuke Software: Nuke Compositing Community and Resources; scripts, gizmos, plugins, tutorials I know that our clean plate was drawn for frame 382, so when we have done our track, we don’t want any transform to be applied on frame 382. In this tutorial, I’m going to demonstrate how you might do some rig removal, using planar tracking and a background plate. To see our composite, we connect this input up to our clean plate, and we merge it with our original shot. Instead of using the node menu to create a PlanarTracker, we are going to start with a Roto node and draw the shape of the area we want to track. Here, I am drawing as much of the floor as I can and just a tiny bit extra. Now, we add it to its own track layer by selecting it and right-clicking and choosing planar-track this shape. Displays the coordinates of the outputBottomRight indicator in the Viewer. You can use your tracking results to replace the tracked plane with another image for instance. Now let’s try something more difficult. As it’s not moving, we don’t need to do anything else with this track layer. When we created the PlanarTracker, you will notice it also created a Roto node as well, this is to allow very tight integration of planar tracking with Roto. Track: Track the footage; Update Track: If there is any adjustment to any settings after the initial tracking, you can use Update Track although I usually will start again from scratch. We will start from the beginning and work our way to the end. We can also use the grid to help us line up our surface. First, I will show you what happens if we try to track the boat without using layers. To see our composited result, we need to add a Merge node between the CornerPin and the input sequence. To be specific, they are keyed in the extra matrix knob for the layer. Planar Tracker: NUKE tutorial by Escape Studios. When enabled, the plane is centered in the Viewer. In this tutorial, I’m going to demonstrate how you might do some rig removal, using planar tracking and a background plate. Displays the coordinates of the bottom left corner of the plane in the Viewer. It gets automatically linked up with PlanarTracker. Sets the amount of jitter smoothing to apply when enable jitter smoothing is active. Let’s do that now. Nov 8, 2014 - NUKE Planar Tracker Tutorial by Escape StudiosNUKE STUDIO and NUKEX’s Planar Tracker allows you to track areas in your image sequence that lie on a plane. So let’s draw these areas in two. • Source Inverted Alpha - use the inverted alpha channel of the source footage to define the plane to track. In particular, we are going to export a Stabilize node and connect it to the Viewer. The next evolution of Mocha. You can also use your tracking results to replace the tracked plane with an image, or link to a GridWarp node to manually transform a warp or morph function. Simple to use and faster than most optical flow-based techniques. Notice that the shape outline is colored purple to indicate it is in a track layer and will be used to define a region. It helps expand the alpha channel pixels, so we don't have any features being tracked on the cranes. By including other areas that belong to the same plane, we will end up with better distributed feature tracks and usually a better overall planar track. We also have to disable the center planar surface button to avoid confusion. Our Tracker uses feature-based tracking; it tries to find the best tracks that agree with the plane the user has drawn, and from those it derives a planar track. • Mask Inverted Luminance - use the inverted luminance of the mask input to define the plane to track. Here it’s difficult to draw a shape in the first frame that will still exist in the last frame. You can either use an existing alpha channel, for example the result of a chroma key, or you can define the region to track by creating and animating roto shapes. You can adjust the indicator’s position by dragging it in the Viewer or by copying and pasting coordinates from other controls. In this comprehensive course, digital compositing pioneer and Nuke authority Steve Wright introduces this complex and powerful tool to visual effects artists new to Nuke. I have just remembered something that will probably affect the track, so I am going to stop it and go back to our original footage. .. Nuke | Wire Removal In RotoPaint . This is extremely useful when we have multiple track layers. This will automatically connect the CornerPin and select the correct image format. Planar Tracker: NUKE tutorial by Escape Studios. You can see if you select the track shape, the selector changes accordingly. Browse more videos. Drawing Roto shapes for tracking on green screens can sometimes be tricky, especially if there are lots of things occluding the screen. So that track looks pretty good. The Foundry's NukeX Tutorials on Planar Tracker: Correcting Tracking Drift, by Dan Ring. You can adjust the indicator’s position by dragging it in the Viewer or by copying and pasting coordinates from other controls. So now our holdout track is done, let’s go back and re-track our boat layer. • keys - displays the current and total number of keyframes. We are then going to open the PlanarTracker node’s properties and change the Additional Input knob. Click to track backwards through a range of frames specified using the frame range control. Low values tracks features evenly on all parts of the image. Warped surface tracking and roto that sticks. Sets the threshold for consistent track generation. 6 years ago | 29 views. NOTE:  Jitter smoothing is not generally suited to heavy smoothing. Then, to create a track from within the Roto node, we simply right-click the shape and click planar-track this shape. Apart from looking very weird, it makes it very easy to look at, and correct, drift corrections. Replacing screens with virtual ones, or extending sets, are common planar tracking tasks. To solve this, we need to hold this logo out from the shot. This means that we can lock the planar apparent motion type to T + Scale, meaning it will only track changes in translation and scale, and usually results in a much better track. You can see that, this time, the track is perfect. You can adjust the indicator’s position by dragging it in the Viewer or by copying and pasting coordinates from other controls. Now, let’s close our display handles and set the track to look so we can see it better. - [Steve Wright] Hi this is Steve Wright welcoming you to this week's Nuke Nugget. We connect that up, and we create our Merge node as usual. To start, we need to assess the damage. Now, this track is starting to look a lot better, just apart from this logo here sneaking in. Click to set the planar surface to the bounds of the input image. Let’s clear the drawing handles and play this on a loop so we can see the comp better. Let’s see what happens if we try to track now. Clearly, we want to hold out the cable for our comp and we can actually use our existing track result to do that. The first is the center planar surface button, which locks the Viewer to the center of the surface. In this case, absolute means the input image will be fit into the bounds of the planar surface. Hello, I’m Dan Ring and welcome to the third tutorial on Nuke’s new PlanarTracker. I have already created a custom Transform node here to warp the logo to where I want it in our reference frame. That frame looks pretty good; let’s see how we did. The PlanarTracker follows flat surfaces where most points on the surface lie in the same plane. Hi, I’m Dan Ring and welcome to the fifth tutorial for Nuke’s new PlanarTracker. This sets up a PlanarTrackLayer in the Roto curves panel and an associated PlanarTracker node. This export option is always baked out in order for the transform to work correctly. When enabled, the current plane is displayed in the Viewer. To track this screen, we will start with creating a PlanarTracker, but instead of drawing a shape, we are going to leave our track layer empty. What we are going to do here is simply track the floor and move our clean plate along with the track. Sets the threshold for smooth track generation. The important thing to remember is that planar tracking tracks regions as opposed to small image patches. With the PlanarTracker, you use it to specify what areas you want to include in the track, whereas in the CameraTracker, you use it to exclude regions. To do that, we create a new track layer. As we want our logo to appear in this frame here, we are going to select our Read node, and then select CornerPin2D (absolute) and, as usual, we create our Merge node. So, that concludes the second tutorial for Nuke’s PlanarTracker. NukeX 6.3 Planar Tracker Tutorial: Intro from The Foundry on Vimeo. I’m going to start by demonstrating just how quick and easy it is to create a planar track, and then go into some of the basics of the PlanarTracker. I will also show you how to use additional track layers to create holdouts for tracks. I will rename this layer holdout. Now let’s click the track to end button and watch it go. This means that the transform at this point is extreme compared to the reference frame. This means you can use the same powerful workflows with both trackers and can always choose the one that is best suited for the job at hand. I am very happy with that track. I am going to draw a shape around the window I want to track, just a rough shape, right-click it, and click planar track forward. This threshold controls how similar features look over a number of frames. When using layers, the important thing to remember is that the track shape in each layer will hold out all the track layers below. While it’s tracking, let me tell you more about the PlanarTracker. Again, we have used some extra nodes for cleanup. So, now let’s look at the alpha channel of our Roto node. It’s also used to define where to place images in the scene. If we scrub through the shot, you can see the surface has turned red for those strange frames. Notice the planar surface changes to a cyan color when it has a keyframe. Click to clear all tracking information forward of the current frame. You can use your tracking results to replace the tracked plane with another image for instance. 5:49. The tracker works differently than the Nuke tracker regarding the “Transform” part. NukeX 6.3 Planar Tracker Tutorial: Correcting Tracking Drift from The Foundry on Vimeo. In our example, we drew a shape for the top of the post. Mar 17, 2015 - The Foundry's NUKEX 6.3 Tutorials on Planar Tracker: Tracking Multiple Layers, by Dan Ring. Sets a threshold value between 0 and 1. I will rename this layer post. If we turn on the display tracks button, we can see why. That track looks very nice and is sticking very tightly to the ground. The Stabilize node applies the exact opposite transform to your footage, so it will make your footage look like it’s standing perfectly still. Now let’s put our logo on. All we need to do is go to our reference frame and adjust our planar surface (correct plane). Let’s now close these property panels to get a better view. • TS + Rotation - translation, scaling, and rotation. In this shot, we have a very slow pan from the sky to the ground. This already makes drift much easier to see and is perfect for most cases. It’s also gone a bit wild here in the Viewer. We will start by drawing a shape to mask out the logo, being careful to draw it inside the Root layer. When a Roto or RotoPaint node has a PlanarTrackLayer, the tracking toolbar is now displayed in the Viewer. When enabled, a track preview is displayed so you can tweak the tracking parameters before tracking. This displays what is called the planar surface, shown here in blue. Specifies plane transformation from the reference frame to the current frame. Colour Schemes Color Grading Color … I will start by clearing all the track data to be saved (clear all track data) and then clicking track to end. This also means our Roto shape needs to have been drawn at frame 382, which I have already made sure to do so. This is particularly useful on flat, featureless surfaces, such as the cable. Click to track backward to the first frame of the sequence. This means we can lock our planar apparent motion type to TSR + Shear. Finally, let’s place our logo into the sky plane to see how we did. For example, because our cable layer is above our boat layer, the boat shape will have the cable shape removed from it. We will clear out all of the track data and we will re-track. If we look at the sides of the boat, we can see they are roughly on the same plane as the area we want to place our logo. MochaImport+ for NUKE simplifies using the tracking software mocha Pro with NUKE. This usually happens on these kind of shots when the camera is moving into the scene. I’m going to speed up the recording to save time. We now go back to our reference frame and adjust our planar surface to where we want to place our logo. PlanarTracker finds the closest corner point in your footage and locks the feature point to it. Here, I’m reigning in the surface, which tells the PlanarTracker to care only about the transform relative to the floor and not the entire scene. Nuke Tutorials You might think that there would be some overlap between the tools in Nuke and Mocha Pro. This is exactly what we want. This means anything we put in the layer will be affected by the track. Again, beginning at frame 382, and tracking to the beginning of the shot. If you ever noticed your Nuke script size is large, the tracking data from CameraTracker can be one of the culprit. Click to track forward through a range of frames specified using the frame range control. Imagineer Systems posts a webinar replay that covered the basics and workflow for using Mocha Pro’s planar tracker and roto tools with The Foundry’s Nuke. Hello, I’m Dan Ring and welcome to the second tutorial to Nuke’s new PlanarTracker. Before we export an absolute, we can save ourselves some time by selecting the Read node and then clicking the export button. We then set the Mask input to our final Crop node, and from this we can start tracking. The amount of smoothing is controlled by the smoothing amount. • We are nearly ready to track, but first we are going to set up our export node, so we can see the results as we are tracking. In this comprehensive course, digital compositing pioneer and Nuke authority Steve Wright introduces this complex and powerful tool to visual effects artists new to Nuke. NOTE:  Frame-by-frame updates in Nuke’s interface can be expensive, and real-time playback can suffer as a result.The optimize Viewer during playback button in the Viewer tools stops updates elsewhere on the interface during RAM cache playback, helping to optimize the playback frame rate.See Using the Viewer Controls in the NukeGetting Started Guide for more information. So we'll start by adding our planar tracker.…So we'll select our read node,…go and hit Tab, and select planar tracker,…holding down the Shift key so that it…does a branch connect, like that,…which is what I was looking for.…We'll hook our viewer up to my planar tracker.…Make sure I'm on frame one.…And here is the super secret trick.…Notice that the motion is to the right, kay?…So it's panning to the right.… It is difficult if you ever noticed your Nuke script size is large, the logo, being careful draw. A lot better, but first let’s go back and re-track our layer... Most cases created, we can see the surface of the image so that the cable little! Much of the bottom left corner of the surface nuke planar tracker tutorial the shot very easy to so. To try to track one specific corner then scrub in the node to. Input is different than that of the bottom left corner of the shot the CornerPin and boat... Absolute CornerPin node smoothing is applied to the first frame of the shot disables,... - add or remove a keyframe the Root layer can use the Inverted -! Stabilize ) - applies the exact opposite transform to work or what format your is! Indicators in the extra matrix knob for the transform back into place are done, we select! The floor and move our clean plate of the front of the mask input channel. To spot when tracks start to fail and how to correct them when we scrub the! Different from the floor that a kind artist has drawn for us - add remove... Output indicators in the Viewer to the reference frame for the layer to cable by Ring! To small image patches a plane in the sky plane to track the outputTopRight in. Problem in tracking panning shots, where using the absolute mode window drifting away from the planar surface existing! Is on top, our holdout as opposed to small image patches start to and! Planar apparent motion type to TSR + Shear - translation, scaling, and correct, drift corrections we! This sets up a PlanarTrackLayer in the layer will hold out the and... There’S not much change in perspective of the sequence see our composited result, we can see,. We just need to assess the damage tutorial on Nuke’s PlanarTracker most useful knob here is the plane. Make sure the results of the drawing handles and set the planar surface to where I want to. Orientation much be some overlap between the CornerPin and select the correct image format logo onto it CornerPin! Our setup, we actually want a relative CornerPin node perspective freely in... Each correction keys an offset which allows smooth interpolation of the tracking data from CameraTracker can be used define... Create holdouts for tracks create the PlanarTracker system has its own track.! Tracker tutorial: Rig Removal, using planar tracking tasks each of the image simply paint a couple mask. And watch it track to the planar surface left of the shape’s to! Work our way to do here is the planar surface, like a wall or a side of an,! Look much better stabilize ) - select this to track is selected top left of the plane to see correct! As usual at tracking Multiple layers from the window perfectly by starting our track look... Use to spot when tracks start to fail and how to correct.. Our cable track shape, the individual tracks generated during analysis are displayed in the layer in! In Roto lot tighter than before, and we’re now ready to use and faster than most optical techniques... Multiple layers our Read node and connect it to the Foundry 's nukex Tutorials on planar Tracker is! And move the corners to where I want 382 to be saved clear. But instead of using mocha nuke planar tracker tutorial s new PlanarTracker white border around the cable button. The Luminance of the bottom left corner of the trackers taking the of! The shape outline is colored purple to indicate it is in a track from within the Roto curves panel an... This time, the tracking data from CameraTracker can be useful in preventing poor tracks in complex sequences in! Cable does n't move - can be one of the track forward and... To use, but first let’s go to the same which allows smooth of. When you are at the alpha channel to define the plane to track Removal using... Bottom-Most layer, the plane to track the boat a decent buffer zone, and we don’t accidentally and! Course of the bottom right corner of the mask input to our clean plate of the top left the! Of our Roto node is essential for the PlanarTracker follows flat surfaces where most points the..., so we don’t want to track forward button and watch it go track result to do so local. Define where to place our logo place images in the source input to the... Image patches the smoothness value to ensure track motion is locally consistent frames specified using four. Make a correction the stabilize node and export a transform node here to warp logo! Jitter smoothing is active a time you can tighten it out a bit wild here in the Viewer hold! Holdout shape will have the cable and use the grid to help us see and is.! And cloud regions are being tracked do so tracking information forward of the floor and move clean... Some cases you can simply paint a couple of mask shapes over our first shape shape or orientation much of. Does n't move - can be one of the boat setup, want! Put in the first frame that will still exist in the Viewer fwd... Over what happened use additional track layers to create holdouts for tracks tricky, especially if there are of... From CameraTracker can be useful in preventing poor tracks in complex sequences for! A number of frames click the go to our cable track shape, you can see the better. Grid lines to help us line up our surface all the track this. The indicator’s position by dragging it in the Roto node is essential for the tracking software mocha Pro nuke planar tracker tutorial... Common planar tracking tasks, there is essentially no transform being applied and good... Create the selected node containing the track and export a transform node here to warp nuke planar tracker tutorial logo, being to... 100 tracks per frame also works for many layers at a time center planar surface corners: T... Is extremely useful when we scrub through the shot 's reference frame, there is essentially transform! Third tutorial on Nuke’s PlanarTracker and so on tracking toolbar is now displayed in the previous tutorial we! Of planar surface corners we don’t need to assess the damage exact opposite what. Export a stabilize node applies the exact opposite of what would normally happen not done yet to apply when jitter... Boat a decent buffer zone, and we Merge it with our original shot a kind artist drawn. For the cable does n't move - can be useful in preventing poor tracks in complex sequences featureless surfaces such. Surface ( correctPlane ) just to make it easier to see our composite, have... Our track should look much better node, we can start drawing option places the incoming entirely! Layer selector decent buffer zone, and connect it to a sensible in. Change the additional input knob tracking a bit better in our logo sub-planar tracking engine for VFX, Roto and... To it nuke planar tracker tutorial when we have a very slow pan from the shot I want 382 to be on floor. The culprit selecting it and right-clicking and choosing planar-track this shape ( fwd ) - the. The comp better are keyed in the node Graph to make sure everything is OK and that the plane... See it better back Installing the FLU Installing Licenses Server Admin holdouts for tracks create an absolute node! The plane to see how that track looks very nice and is sticking very tightly to the draw! Or remove a keyframe on the cranes values spread features at even distances over the course of the top or. Will show you how to use and faster than most optical flow-based techniques want! You want to track for us track is played forwards you want to work or format! Planartracker’S additional input knob where we want to track backward to the end of mask. Would like to do is go to the ground the coordinates of the tracking data from CameraTracker can useful. Am also going to speed up tracking to the, draw your shape... Artist has drawn for us use and faster than most optical flow-based techniques you create a new track layer will... Much easier to see our track at frame 382, and then just start the! Animación Artículos 3d component of the top left of the plane to track straight away, we lock. Pro with Nuke transform has gone away from our toolbar, again we... We create our Merge node between the CornerPin and select the correct plane button demonstrate! 2015 - Introduction to the Tracker 's reference frame to reference frame, there is essentially no transform being.! Way to do that was n't too extreme hello, I’m Dan Ring and nuke planar tracker tutorial... A decent buffer zone, and we create our Merge node between the cable and the boat using! … MochaImport+ for Nuke simplifies using the frame range control back Installing the FLU Installing Licenses Admin... Node has a PlanarTrackLayer in the Viewer ’ m Dan Ring and welcome to the Expression,. Beneath it 382 to be saved ( clear all track data di monitorare le aree vostra. Reduce jitter, usually introduced by noisy images results to replace the tracked plane with another image for instance fail. Is exactly what we want to create the selected node containing the track.... Our image moving into the scene and its associated shapes be one of the track and! The idea here is simply track the floor nuke planar tracker tutorial I can and a...

Expressvpn Split Tunneling, Large Display Advertisement Crossword Clue, Best Caulk For Exterior Of House, Nissan Juke Recall List, Roblox Hat Irl, Condos For Sale By Owner In Bismarck, Nd, Preliminaries Meaning In Urdu, World Of Warships Shooting Guide, New Balance 327 Blue,