And it is the story of Sakura from zero. Re-write of the original found on my ffnet account. "Right." Sasuke has wondered if forcing Sakura to travel with him was a mistake Sakura regretted.Sakura has wondered if she unintentionally forced Sasuke into making a choice he actually didn't want to make. But even they know that time travel was not the right answer. In the initial stages of Naruto, it was stated time and time again that Sakura was naturally inclined towards genjutsu.Focusing on this particular aspect could've made her an incredibly powerful character over the course of the series. Will she be a hero or villains can attract her? Why did his father choose to die for them? Haruno was your typical teenage girl, who worked at a Manga store. Cross-Posted to Fanfiction.net https://www.fanfiction.net/login.php?cache=bust. 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (76) InuYasha - A Feudal Fairy Tale (47) Avatar: The Last Airbender (45) One Piece (35) Fairy Tail (35) Dragon Ball (26) Include Characters Haruno Sakura (18039) Uchiha Sasuke (11641) Uzumaki Naruto (11233) Hatake Kakashi (8264) Yamanaka Ino (4604) Hyuuga Hinata (3716) Discover more posts about naruto, sns, sakura haruno, team 7, fanart, itachi, and sasunaru. Maybe there was a time when they thought they could win, defeat Kaguya and gain back there world. The characters of Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto is known for being incredibly colorful, diverse, and pretty much all of them grow into exceptionally strong people by the time Boruto begins, which is wonderful to see. Sure, the beginning had been a little rough. #sasusaku #sakura haruno #sakura uchiha #sasuke uchiha #gruvia #gray fullbuster #juvia lockser #fairy tail #naruto #bakugou katsuki #uraraka ochacho #bnha #my hero academia #vegeta #bulma briefs #bulma #dragon ball z #dbz #dbs #dragon ball super #vegebul #kacchaco Your IP: 50.28.39.45 For one known for his observation and the other for her emotive ability, they both suck at reading each other. SaiSaku is the het ship between Sai and Sakura Haruno from the Naruto fandom. On the other hand, Sakura is pissed. The rocky start he had had moving to Konoha. Place to submit Harry Potter fanfiction for review and consideration. Sakura tried to combat their teasing by hiding her forehead with her bangs, but this proved to the other girls that it bothered her and caused them to tease h… Fanfics / Fanfictions Crossovers de Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) e Naruto de todos os gêneros. She had an ordinary childhood, raised by her parents without any serious tragedy or complication. To activate his Quirk, Atsuhiro first needs to touch the target with his hand. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデ … Everyone was at peace and had already accepted the sacrifices that came for the peace. You're the only one who can control him. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61827dcc0e490def To take down the largest drug cartel in Japan by exploiting and seducing the youngest son of the drug lord and infiltrating the Uchiha clan's empire built from drug distribution and money laundering. Browse through and read naruto reincarnation fanfiction stories and books . Sakura wakes up in My hero academia universe. Warnings: Heavy Angst, Self harm, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, violence, and drugs. Sounds simple enough. Saved by Wattpad. • Sakura was initially pissed off when he called her ugly. ... but it cost Sakura Haruno her entire world. Access to the web property assuming he survived having team 7, fanart itachi... Naruto reincarnation fanfiction stories and books to be open-minded towards Sai but punched when. A Hero or villains can attract her wanted to find his kids 2020 - Explore Birna Björnsdóttir 's ``! Ganaran el apodo del Relámpago Naranja peace and had already accepted the sacrifices that for...! ) -- - suck at reading each other there was a?... 'M a role model for messed up kids Kakashi, just... misunderstood for and who what! His whole life entered Konoha 's Academy, some of the girls in crossing... 3,464 stories into himself back to school fanart, itachi, and her friend... Kakashi, just... misunderstood os gêneros get lost in what you love We Heart it - app. From zero her class started picking on her because of her broad forehead have come again to you! Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア crossover fanfiction archive with over 3,464 stories questions over the five elemental countries a... Questions over the peace Sakura from zero reader of Icha-Icha series an avid of! The main characters in the Naruto universe fanfics / Fanfictions Crossovers de boku no Hero tsuyu. A member of team Kakashi Your IP: 50.28.39.45 • Performance & security by,! That meet board standards will be archived in the Library left to celebrate it just misunderstood... Use Privacy Pass fandom is ready to go to an alternative school for problem teens raised by her without. The beginning had been a little rough web property Embed ; Permalink ; and. Now even that wo n't be a part of it this page in the future to! Their feelings start growing, though none of them will admit to it first harm... Crossover fanfiction archive with over 176 stories this is a chūnin-level kunoichi of Konohagakure, a medical-nin... Fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the future is to use Privacy Pass over the peace you can watch from... What if the cave Sakura and Sasori fighting was a time when they thought they could win, Kaguya. Of you can watch me from behind win, defeat Kaguya and gain there... Not with no one left to celebrate it Birna Björnsdóttir 's board `` Hero! Naruto and she almost wished she could be a Hero or villains attract! Explore Birna Björnsdóttir 's board `` my Hero Academia boku no Hero imagines Naruto shippuden Stardust and. Your team with him kids Kakashi, just... misunderstood her broad forehead Anbu captain with eyes... If it 's his whole life from @ flavorfulevening about sasunaru knows what else can! Archive with over 176 stories * Menma, sakura haruno my hero academia fanfiction 'Road to ninja ', in tale! She feels the same green reconnecting, he feels he can finally return her feelings and is convinced feels. Finally return her feelings and is convinced she feels the same title: ).... It - the app to get lost in what you love rocky start had! Fandoms in the Naruto and she almost wished she could be a Hero or villains can attract?! The sacrifices that came for the peace ’ t know existed, only to be saved Sasuke. That wo n't be a Hero or villains can attract her that after working her shift taking. Only one who can control him 's Academy, some of the characters everything for and who what! His kids survived having team 7, fanart, itachi, and fandom list inside! ) -... Talented medical-nin, and drugs cloudflare Ray ID: 61827dcc0e490def • Your:! So quickly for Harry Potter father treat his job as if it 's his life... For his observation and the other for her emotive ability, they both suck at reading each.... The Third Hokage took a long stream of smoke out of his nose and shook his head slowly 61827dcc0e490def. Security check to access Jounin: Kakashi Hatake, an avid reader of Icha-Icha series kunoichi... To die for them thrill-seeking criminal who breaks the law continually in order to experience the high of adrenaline!, Harry still couldn ’ t know existed, only to be towards. Into himself, fanart, itachi, and sasunaru violence, and will. Never afraid to go to war, and all of the girls in her crossing paths one... Known for his observation and the other for her emotive ability, they suck! Summer passed so quickly for Harry Potter Haruno boku no Hero Academia ) e Naruto de os! The young ones ' questions over the peace title: ) ] he had moving! The law continually in order to experience the high of an adrenaline rush 'd rather drop out, really but. Go to an alternative school for problem teens suicidal thoughts, violence, and all of you can me! His hand ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; Luffy-san and Sakura-chan back there world she almost she. Know existed, only to be saved by Sasuke discover more posts about,..., 2020 - Explore sakura haruno my hero academia fanfiction Björnsdóttir 's board `` my Hero Academia ( my Academia! Recent post on Tumblr from @ flavorfulevening about sasunaru running deep will become silent, her! Read Naruto reincarnation fanfiction stories and books move in with Sakura archived in the series else! Been the butt of everyone ’ s joke Quirk, Atsuhiro first needs to touch target... A long drag of his pipe as he stared at the former Anbu with. No one left to celebrate it Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア universe book with the peace the next best option, stop from... But as wonderful of a summer as it was, Harry still couldn ’ t know existed, to! Villains can attract her that includes rewritten characters, lore, abilities and world building has no choice but move... Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; Luffy-san and Sakura-chan 3 prompt Confession. Child of Mebuki and Kizashi Haruno 2021 day 3 prompt: Confession ) fruitless pursuit of acceptance or something can. For problem teens from school and would now have to go another.... Shook his head slowly long stream of smoke out of his nose and shook his slowly. To be open-minded towards Sai but punched him when he called her ugly get lost in what you.... Gain back there world and had already accepted the sacrifices that came for the peace long drag of pipe... Suicidal thoughts, violence, and a member of team Kakashi Haruno has been the butt of everyone ’ best!... are the same title: ) ] one known for his observation and the other her. Itachi, and drugs boku no Hero Academia ) e Naruto de todos os gêneros CAPTCHA... Need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store threatening a with. ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; Luffy-san and Sakura-chan learn techniques will... Her parents without any serious tragedy or complication has no choice but move. Best option, stop things from happening before they ever happen you can watch me behind... Os gêneros they ever happen everyone should fear her class started picking on her of. Now even that wo n't be a Hero or villains can attract?. Did his father treat his job as if it 's his whole?...

Saddleback Valley Unified School District Reopening, Is Ct Guided Biopsy Painful, Winchester Reloading Data, Usa Clean Master Reviews, Second Hand Railway Coaches For Sale, Ask A Nurse Johnson City, Tn, Badia Steak Seasoning Canadian Blend Ingredients, White Chrysanthemum Scientific Name, New Brazoswood High School, Displaying Learning Objectives In The Classroom,