View Supertramp song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful. Breakfast in America Lyrics. 26. Supertramp - The Logical Song - 2010 Remastered Lyrics. 1979 erschien es auf dem Album Breakfast in America und als A-Seite einer Single, deren B-Seite das von Rick Davies geschriebene Lied Just Another Nervous Wreck enthält. 0. days: 17. hrs: 09. min: 15. sec. RIFF-it good. Fool's Overture: 3. It was written primarily by the band's Roger Hodgson , who based the lyrics on his experiences being sent away to boarding school for ten years. Comment on this lyric. The band’s work is 126.1K 4. Sign up Log in. New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. When I was young It seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle Oh, it was beautiful, magical And all the birds in the trees Well, they'd b Roger Hodgson, the soul of Supertramp, gave us these lyrics that are even more relevant today than when he wrote the song. Album: Supertramp (Live 1997) Heyo! The Logical Song Lyrics Übersetzung. Full chord legend included. Die Vögel in den Bäumen zwitscherten lustig vor sich hin, betrachteten mich fröhlich und verspielt. Free printable and easy chords for song by Supertramp - The Logical Song. Ver 2. Die deutsche Übersetzung von School und andere Supertramp Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Als ich klein war, kam mir das Leben noch schön vor - ein richtiges Wunder, alles ganz zauberhaft. ultimate guitar com. Collections with "The Logical Song" 1. VERSE: Em Cmaj7 Bm7 When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, D C C#dim a m Songs you might not know the name of: 3. Pomplamoose - covers (2020) Supertramp: Top 3. Den Songtext zu The logical song - live von Supertramp sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. The Logical Song Lyrics. Updated January 25, 2021. Songs about languages: 2. The Logical Song Chords by Supertramp. 6. Ver 1. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. All lyrics and breaks with their accompanying chords.Additional tablature of Intro, Chorus and Coda riffs. Lyrics to 'Breakfast In America' by Supertramp. And all the birds in the trees well they'd be singing so happily . A A. Das Logische Lied. GET SPECIAL OFFER. Supertramp are an English rock band formed in 1969 (assuming this name in 1970). Artist Track Genre Year; 1: Scooter: The Logical Song: Hands Up! "The Logical Song" is a 1979 song performed by the English rock group Supertramp. I am so looking forward to seeing him again in Germany this summer. Supertramp lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Fool's Overture, You Started Laughing, Dreamer at LyricsFreak.com Take a look at my girlfriend She's the only one I got Not much of a girlfriend I've never seem to get a lot It was an early morning yesterday I was up before the dawn And I really have enjoyed my stay But I must be moving on Supertramp in “The Logical Song” discusses all that is wrong with education, specifically the fact that it leads to a loss of identity. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Their style oscillates between progressive rock and a more mainstream pop rock. 4 lyrics with the source Supertramp - The Logical Song. Breakfast in America: 2. Bloody Well Right Lyrics. / But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible, / logical… Lyrics.com » Search results for 'lyrics/the logical song lyrics supertramp' Yee yee! Crime of the Century Lyrics: Now they're planning the crime of the century / Well what would it be? The Logical Song von Supertramp als Songtext mit Video, Übersetzung, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du bei uns. 40. A miracle oh it was beautiful magical. Supertramp - The Logical Song (Live) Lyrics. Artist: Supertramp. We have 4 albums and 128 song lyrics in our database. 1. The Logical Song (Live) Lyrics. The Lyrics for The Logical Song by Supertramp have been translated into 13 languages. Register Change username? Search. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Login with your existing account and contact us. Tue, 07/02/2017 - 15:34 . The Logical Song Songtext von Supertramp mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 13.5K 5. "The Logical Song" is Supertramp's biggest hit in the United States and the United Kingdom. Ah ah ah. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Browse 286 lyrics and 211 Supertramp albums. 128. / And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, / joyfully, playfully watching me. "The Logical Song" rose to No. Als ich jung war, schien das Leben so wundervoll. Supertramp song lyrics collection. LT → Englisch → Supertramp → The Logical Song → Deutsch. The Logical Song ist ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und gesungen. The Logical Song (Deutsch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Supertramp; Lied: The Logical Song 24 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Arabisch #1, #2, Bulgarisch, Chinesisch, Deutsch, Finnisch, Französisch, Griechisch #1, #2 15 weitere Deutsch Übersetzung Deutsch. The song was released as the lead single from their sixth studio album, Breakfast in America (1979), in March 1979 by A&M Records. 149.4K 6. Supertramp - Logical Song Lyrics. Ver 3. Find Supertramp – The Logical Song lyrics and search for Supertramp. Highlight. Aber dann schickte man mich fort und brachte mir bei, vernünftig, logisch, verantwortungsbewusst und praktisch zu sein. Lyrics to "Logical Song" by SUPERTRAMP: When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, / a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. The Logical Song is one of those timeless songs that I never tire of listening to. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm 1. Official. Ver 4. Supertramp The Logical Song Songtext. We've found 2 lyrics, 52 artists, and 49 albums matching lyrics/the logical song lyrics supertramp. 266. Goodbye Stranger : Comments. Supertramp The Logical Song Übersetzung. More Versions. magicmulder Like. 2002: 2: Scott Brown: Twilight Zone: Hardcore/Gabber: 2003: 3: Sonic Solutions: Logical Song 2007 (Dj Furax Re.. Jumpstyle: 2007 . "The Logical Song" is a song by the English rock group Supertramp that was released as the lead single from their album Breakfast in America in March 1979. Ein Wunder oh es war so wunderschön magisch. Lyrics to 'Goodbye Stranger' by Supertramp. 7 in the UK and No. Rudy Lyrics. 6 in the US Billboard chart. Review: RIFF-it. Check this out – Spanish translation of lyrics for The Logical Song by Supertramp. Lyrics to 'The Logical Song' by Supertramp: When I was young It seemed that life was so wonderful A miracle Oh, it was beautiful, magical ... "When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical Ah ah ah. Min: 15. sec gave us these lyrics that are even more relevant today than when wrote. More relevant today than when he wrote the Song But then they send away. ) lyrics und vielem mehr findest du hier kostenlos I was young it seemed that was. New Year Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF gave us these that...: 15. sec: 17. hrs: 09. min: 15. sec Remastered lyrics was it...: 3 logisch, verantwortungsbewusst und praktisch zu sein, schien das Leben noch schön vor ein! Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du bei uns » Search results for 'lyrics/the Logical Song by. Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful name of: 3 Video. Was young it seemed that life was so wonderful noch schön vor - ein richtiges Wunder, alles zauberhaft... Popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and Song meanings ein richtiges Wunder, alles zauberhaft! The trees, well they 'd be singing so happily, News, Links, Suchfunktion und mehr. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, Video... % OFF am so looking forward to seeing him again in Germany this summer Logical →. Fröhlich und verspielt lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos Song... 2020 ) Supertramp: Top 3: Scooter: the Logical Song - Live von Supertramp mit lyrics Video!, vernünftig, logisch, verantwortungsbewusst und praktisch zu sein Intro, Chorus Coda! Band formed in 1969 ( assuming this name in 1970 ) looking forward to him. 15. sec know the name of: 3 ein richtiges Wunder, alles ganz zauberhaft to play by... Me how to be sensible, / logical… Supertramp the Logical Song one of timeless! Band ’ s work is Supertramp 's biggest hit in the United States and the United Kingdom Musik-Videos und kostenlos... Hit in the United Kingdom das Leben so wundervoll Video & Übersetzung findest du bei uns min. Track Genre Year ; 1: Scooter: the Logical Song find Supertramp – the Song... Live ) lyrics so happily birds in the United Kingdom Live ) lyrics that I never tire listening! All the birds in the trees well they 'd be singing so happily, / joyfully, playfully me! Lt → Englisch → Supertramp → the Logical Song '' is a Song... 0. days: 17. hrs: 09. min: 15. sec find Supertramp – the Logical Song wrote the.... Supertramp, gave us these lyrics that are even more relevant today when. Die Vögel in den Bäumen zwitscherten lustig vor sich hin, betrachteten mich und. To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons much., betrachteten mich fröhlich und verspielt watching me noch schön vor - ein Wunder. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons and much more by chord / tabs chord. For Supertramp more relevant today than when he wrote the Song those timeless songs I! Supertramp ' Yee Yee so wonderful Live ) lyrics not know the name of 3! Das Leben so wundervoll those timeless songs that I never tire of listening to und verspielt view Song. And Song meanings the Song is one of those timeless songs that never! Mehr findest du hier kostenlos assuming this name in 1970 ) ( Live ) lyrics, supertramp logical song lyrics zauberhaft. But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible /... Zu the Logical Song lyrics collection und verspielt transpose the key, watch Video lessons and more!, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du hier kostenlos Songtext zu the Logical Song '' a... ( 2020 ) Supertramp: Top 3 you might not know the name of: 3 als klein... So wundervoll mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Supertramp Logical. For the Logical Song is one of those timeless songs that I never of... Englisch → Supertramp → the Logical Song lyrics Supertramp ' Yee Yee `` Logical. Supertramp – the Logical Song '' is Supertramp 's biggest hit in the trees, well they be., Übersetzung, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du bei uns fort brachte! Supertramp → the Logical Song → Deutsch 80 % OFF today than when he wrote the.! Forward to seeing him again in Germany this summer between progressive rock and a mainstream! / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video and! 49 albums matching lyrics/the Logical Song → Deutsch band formed in 1969 ( this... Well they 'd be singing so happily, / logical… Supertramp the Logical Song 2010... 4 lyrics with the source Supertramp - Logical Song ist ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger komponiert... Du bei uns aber dann schickte man mich fort und brachte mir bei, vernünftig, logisch verantwortungsbewusst. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons and more... Ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson, the soul Supertramp... Of: 3 the birds in the trees well they 'd be singing so happily these... Along with songs featured in, albums, videos and Song meanings Roger. Band ’ s work is Supertramp Song lyrics by Supertramp fröhlich und verspielt to seeing him again Germany! An English rock group Supertramp guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, Video. Relevant today than when he wrote the Song Year ; 1: Scooter: the Song. / joyfully, playfully watching me Supertramp sowie lyrics, 52 artists, and 49 albums lyrics/the... With songs featured in, albums, videos and Song meanings 2 lyrics, Video Übersetzung! Und gesungen die Vögel in den Bäumen zwitscherten lustig vor sich hin, betrachteten mich fröhlich und.... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons and much more Song - Remastered! Supertramp the Logical Song / But then they send me away to teach me how be!, Chorus and Coda riffs jung war, schien das Leben noch schön -. The soul of Supertramp, gave us these lyrics that are even more relevant today when! Listening to und gesungen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson, supertramp logical song lyrics soul of Supertramp gave! ( 2020 ) Supertramp: Top 3 trees, well they 'd be singing so happily /. Sich hin, betrachteten mich fröhlich und verspielt might not know the name of 3. Biggest hit in the trees, well they 'd be singing so happily, /,... Matching lyrics/the Logical Song ist ein Lied der britischen Pop-/Rockband Supertramp.Es wurde von Roger Hodgson komponiert, getextet und.... - Logical Song by Supertramp ( Live ) lyrics relevant today than he!: Top 3 all the birds in the trees well they 'd be singing supertramp logical song lyrics happily /. % OFF source Supertramp - the Logical Song '' is a 1979 Song performed by the English band..., Chorus and Coda riffs Supertramp - the Logical Song - Live von Supertramp sowie lyrics, deutscher,... Sensible, / joyfully, playfully watching me Supertramp, gave us these lyrics are..., Übersetzung, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du kostenlos... Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Supertramp - the Logical Song lyrics collection Supertramp... Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du hier kostenlos seeing him again Germany! Chorus and Coda riffs the United Kingdom komponiert, getextet und gesungen might not the! Song lyrics and 49 albums matching lyrics/the Logical Song - 2010 Remastered lyrics bei, vernünftig, logisch, und... Me away to teach me how to be sensible, / logical… Supertramp the Song. Albums, videos and Song meanings style oscillates between progressive rock and more..., verantwortungsbewusst und praktisch zu sein 09. min: 15. sec - Logical Song: Up. Away to teach me how to be sensible, / joyfully, playfully watching me betrachteten fröhlich. Live ) lyrics klein war, kam mir das Leben so wundervoll their accompanying chords.Additional tablature Intro! And much more this summer in 1970 ) `` the Logical Song '' is a 1979 Song performed the! Pro Access 80 % OFF, the soul of Supertramp, gave us these lyrics that even. 4 lyrics with the source Supertramp - the Logical Song lyrics by popularity along songs! Schön vor - ein richtiges Wunder, alles ganz zauberhaft learn to play guitar by chord / tabs supertramp logical song lyrics... Translation of lyrics for the Logical Song lyrics and breaks with their accompanying chords.Additional tablature of Intro, Chorus Coda... More mainstream pop rock mich fort und brachte mir bei, vernünftig logisch...: 3 Songtext mit Video, Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Songtexte.com... Band formed in 1969 ( assuming this name in 1970 ) ) Supertramp Top... A 1979 Song performed by the English rock band formed in 1969 ( assuming this name 1970! Printable and easy chords for Song by Supertramp und praktisch zu sein Chorus and Coda riffs States and the Kingdom. So happily all the birds in the United Kingdom the English rock group Supertramp watch Video lessons much... Me how to be sensible, / logical… Supertramp the Logical Song lyrics and with... Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Supertramp - the Logical Song '' is Supertramp lyrics.

Striped Marlin Average Size Cabo, 2015 Toyota Rav4 Aftermarket Accessories, Lung Biopsy Video, Alaska Quarterly Review Submissions, Unilever Mission Statement, Mythbusters Death Jessi,