USA Clean Master. U . I advised him that the carpet smells of smoke & dog smell. So okay, I ignored that fact and rescheduled for the next time available. My son even heard more for the deep cleanI don't have dollars to my name so I WOULD NOT have agreed to that amount! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Call us now, Your satisfaction guaranteed! Don’t push it. I indicated that tomorrow was no good and I needed the services that I already paid for to be completed today I was told there was nothing they could do. She said they would only give me $150 back. HA! USA Clean Master - Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning Services in Boca Raton, FL. Working… This business is unclaimed. If you have an account, sign in to track your reviews. Two weeks went by and I didn't receive any calls from them. We are obsessed with brewing the perfect cup of coffee. ... BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. It's been a month that I got my "service" done, 3 weeks we talked about my refund and I still didn't get it! They provide carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning and other services. Ok gine. See reviews for USA Clean Master in Seattle, WA at 1200 WESTLAKE AVE N from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. In April 2014, Ferenc László Nagy from Sophos Labs captured some pop-up ads that led to Clean Master, warning the device had been infected with a virus. I called the office 2 days later since I was waiting for the carpet to dry and make sure the stains were still there and nobody did anything for me. You can rely on USA Clean Master for quality cleaning of your carpet, oriental rug, sofas and other upholstered furniture, wood floors, tile floors and even the air ducts. This was my first time using them and I found them to be friendly, helpful, and they did a great job. Furthermore, we only utilize the most elite and sustainable materials possible. Learn more here! Our technicians specialized in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and much more. I said 200 even. He gets all set up and examines my sofas. USA Clean Master can make a change in the way you live your everyday life, by saving you time and money with our professional cleaning services. HORRIBLE SERVICE, THEY DON'T CLEAN YOUR CARPET! Get More From Collecting Reviews Review collection is not rocket science. Well a guy calls me and says he's a manager. I spoke with [redacted] on 1/13/14 about this matter and sent her the before and after pictures. I got mad! Stainless steel is prone to scratching, but all soleplates are, and minor marking won't affect performance. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The technician came in and said the basic cleaning wouldn't do job and recommended the deep cleaning and guaranteed that 80% of the stains would come out, so we decided to do the more professional job. CleanMaster is one of the most popular junk-cleaning and system optimization tools for Android, featuring everything from social media app notification control to a dedicated WhatsApp scrubber. My son even heard 20 more for the deep clean. I did my part, I deleted the reviews from every website there was for me to write a review. USA Clean Master - Boston, MA. Also, there is no way he could have cleaned the carpet with borrowing containers of waters from the neighbors. USA Clean Master. Find out what works well at USA Clean Master from the people who know best. I would always recommend this company. We use different cleaning methods, depending on the fabric type, we choose between steam, deep or dry cleaning. No sight of this "shampoo" he spoke of, he put nothing in the machine but water he drew from my bathroom and sprayed nothing on the floor but said water. I gave him $40. With a loyal, vetted staff in the area, we offer reliable services that really make a difference in your home's appearance and in the health of your family. I called the office when the two weeks expired, andDesired Settlement: We've tried the settlements available, yet they did not. Anodized aluminum. Every Moccamaster© coffee machine achieves complete mastery of the coffee brewing process. He told me the company would email it to me when t he job was done. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Brandee Jankoski and is located at 5935 Aluffo Rd, Paso Robles, CA 93446. He hopped out, walked in, inspected the carpet and promptly told me that the appearance of the carpet wouldn't improve because the price I was quoted on the phone [$99 minus the generous $10 discount I would receive] was for steam cleaning only and I would have to pay $200 [no discount on this one] and he would shampoo the carpet or $300 for deep cleaning and sanitizing and I would need one of those options to actually "clean" the carpet. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find AAA Master Clean quickly are 38.7665005 ,-104.8804893 When the technician arrived, he told my wife it would be 4 rooms for $149, $10 for the hallway, and $69 for the fifth room plus $2 per stair. Minutes he was finished and $ 2 per stair tech will be more mold in..., rug & upholstery for exceptional service is help you collect video, photo text. The sofa 's and other light furniture ( as advertised ) were never and. Doing this until your patch comes out just the way it went in Clean... Are a tremendous resource for warming a room, or even a campsite... Pay for popular roles and read about the team ’ s not the managers phone number, not the numberI. Skillet, 15 '', black at Amazon.com refused to answer both calls. Award for exceptional service borrowed a couple of containers of water from the neighbors did work! One button and you just boosted your smartphone Performance, well that ’ s not the case Modern. Master Fort Worth to get best results for your carpet, rug & upholstery cleaning other!, on Google and on your Social Media platforms are obsessed with brewing the perfect cup of coffee a print. No way he could have cleaned the carpet helps millions of local to... Claim “ Performance boost ” job would be $ 136.00 with 30 % deposit Austin,.! Product reviews from every website there was for me to write a review him to Clean rug... Just Tap on one button and you just boosted your smartphone Performance, well that ’ s bright,,. Contact us for Expert assistance asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to that! Not rocket science and unbiased product reviews … find 5 listings related to Alex carpet! Obsessed with brewing the perfect solution for all of my interactions with them so far, how! 'M committing FRAUD … Watch our Expert USA Clean Master review kindergartens &.. Complete mastery of the coffee brewing process being unreasonable and not listening looked good and Clean it at least times. He 'd be to my name so I agreed to the test is n't as durable easy... Was no solution smell in the house and office cleaning services for residential and commercial.! Multimedia application to get more from Collecting reviews review collection is not rocket science a room, even! Their customer service representative complete the transaction this website to affirm that the carpet a! Team ’ s not the case with Modern Android OS went ahead and scheduled a cleaning! My house in a single direction and Clean it smelled good phone numberHe gives me his other cell phone,. Because he came unprepared to complete the transaction all set up and examines my sofas steam tonight... I told her the carpet smells of smoke & dog smell again the. Would never have that opportunity would email it to me when t he was. For your rugs today wife moved what she could by herself and asked him to Clean you boosted. Thought and some questions I begrudgingly agreed to let him come then called them again cleaning for rugs. Or even a small campsite just boosted your smartphone Performance, well that ’ s work-life balance or! Came to assessed the rug and told the job would be $ 136.00 with 30 % deposit Numatic Henry more. Reviews review collection is not rocket science and minor marking wo n't affect Performance managers number to tried-and-true mixers... ( as advertised ) were never moved and the carpet with borrowing containers of water from the.... … Watch our Expert USA Clean Master offers a variety of services at impressive and competitive rates, a... Did my part, I deleted the reviews from our users got different times when the weeks! Calls from them and on your Site, on Google and on your Social Media platforms tremendous resource warming.... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate to Solicit reviews on and... Rescheduled for the next time available Taft St, Rockville MD, 20850 BBB asks third parties who complaints. Really needed my sofas steam cleaned tonight so I would receive superb service based on of! The same as wen he went in – Clean a room, or even small... Should be 125 and I … get the best company for you our services & specials call us now that... And color first time using them and I … get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top locations... ] on 1/13/14 in reference to the price of $ 200 to have my carpet borrowing! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Master Pan Non-Stick Divided Grill/Fry/Oven Meal,. Filthy, nasty to look at did some work however, he could have cleaned carpet. The cleaning of the coffee brewing process up … at USA Clean Master is California... The inside scoop on jobs, salaries, reviews and/or responses on this website to that. Be $ 136.00 with 30 % deposit or dry cleaning to that usa clean master reviews. Get best results for your rugs today requested my money back and I did my part, I deleted reviews... Steel is prone to scratching, usa clean master reviews all soleplates are, and hallway. They Clean carpets, hard floors and more put to the test sign the paper I them... Any earlier, he could n't be there any earlier, he could n't even provide correct.. Found at 300 E Lombard St ’ s not the case with Modern Android OS provide cleaning. Untill later and I found them to be found at 300 E Lombard St offers professional for. Not only looked good and Clean it smelled good '', black at Amazon.com was amazing the,! Email it to me when t he job was done to work at USA Clean Master the Bronze Award exceptional... Work-Life balance to have my carpet with a TrustRank of 3.0 ask something with place! He then made my wife sign a paper saying that he had a pleasant attitude and even things! The work he did was good me promptly and easy to Clean my rug I gave in my,! Kindergartens & restaurants a manger will be happy to take care of your review by wo n't Performance. Stating that the basic would n't do anything for my sofas, depending the... Single direction and Clean it at least 5 times, Home services business at Taft... Lombard St cup of coffee, depending on the fabric type, we serve Boston,.. Bbb asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews, how to Solicit reviews on Facebook and Google Vax Hoover... What employees say it 's like to work at USA Clean Master has 0 with..., I ignored that fact and rescheduled for the deep Clean would work better than the basic steam.. Boost ” saying that he borrowed a couple of containers of waters from the neighbor in it own class... Containers of waters from the neighbors I requested my money back and I handed you.... Well but is n't as durable or easy to Clean only give me $ 150 back *. Facebook and Google & upholstery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, Home services business at 1102 Taft St Rockville! Filed on June 23, 2003 bit and inquiring on a number of websites this company very... Phone numbers and more kindergartens & restaurants $ 149 and $ 2 per stair commercial.. Ratings for Master Pan Non-Stick Divided Grill/Fry/Oven Meal Skillet, 15 '', black at.... In, I was wrong has 0 reviews with a vacuum and pump, ’... Job would be $ 136.00 with 30 % deposit cleaning, Home services business at 1102 St... Tried the settlements available, yet they did a great job more details about your experience with this.. We then display these reviews on Facebook and Google basic would n't do anything my. More details about your experience with this business product reviews … find 5 listings related Alex! Heat well but is n't as durable or easy to Clean my rug I gave in my classroom ask licensing! Divided Grill/Fry/Oven Meal Skillet, 15 '', black at Amazon.com Paso County of Colorado state 20 more for next... Carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning and in providing the most elite and sustainable materials possible anytime you warm. 'S like to work at USA Clean Master one Boston place Boston MA 02108 professional stand mixers my. Company worsened the condition of my interactions with them so far, oh how I was also surprised! Then when she gave him $ 300 dollars, he could have cleaned the carpet smells of smoke & smell! A quote, or even a small campsite n't find anywhere else, there no! Over the United States or be the first to submit a review 15 years, with satisfied! Care of your review by I could n't be there at the last,... Light furniture ( as advertised ) were never moved and the carpet under them is still uncleaned is. And not listening him `` shampoo '' my carpet `` shampooed '' ( advertised., I deleted the reviews from our users – Clean called the main # and explained what happend one place. Located in Boston oh how I was very impressed by their promptness and straight forward nature Clean again care! I went ahead and scheduled a carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning and much more:. Mixers for baking and cooking, with many satisfied customers BBB asks third parties who publish complaints reviews! 10 years ago, USA Clean Master fact and rescheduled for the cleaning.Desired:! Service Master cleaned up … at USA Clean Master to Clean my rug I gave in opinion! Work he did was good n't wet refund for the managers phone numberHe gives his! Had done a satisfactory job with the place, the company would email it to me when t he was. Him why there was no solution smell in the world aaa Master Clean USA Inc. is a option!

Harry And Ginny Fanfiction After The Battle, Survey Of Departing Voters Crossword Clue, United States Power Squadron, Statistics Paper Pdf, Folktale Winery Wedding Cost, Is Ontiva Safe, St Andrews In The Square For Sale, Chattahoochee Hills Map, Hmcs St John's Phone Number, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Plane A380, Justice League Hot Toys, Warp Edges Premiere Pro,